About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

You'd think one "Harley" would be enough!



Vicky and Harley Milner - Sept. 21, 2011 at the campground celebrating 58 years of marriage.

Congratulations on 58 years of Marriage!
Aren't we blessed to have the testimonies of great men and women of God
who have proven marriage can work.
I got this picture in an email today and these are such especially sweet people
I wanted to post them on my blog.
Thank you both for staying the course and honoring your vows
to one another and to God.
Thanks for doing what was right instead of letting your marriage fall apart over
the little petty issues that lead to destruction of the home.
Thanks for being a shining example to me, to my kids, and to their kids.
May God bless you with many more years together in His service.

Now the rest of the story. . .Sis. Vicky thought one Harley was enough
but somethings changed her mind. . .a great grandson!
Here's the new version of the old Harley being held in their blessing of love.
Congratulations!

Great Grandpa Harley holding his namesake while Great Grandma looks on.


No comments: