About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New pictures of. . .. Emily - Olivia - Heidi






Emily Jane kicking her feet and looking sweet.
She is growing so quickly, already filling out her clothes.
Not sure who she looks like. . .sometimes Brooklyn, Jilly, Kathryn and Jesse. . .
Grandma Linda said Becky had dark hair when she was born and looked kind of like Emily.
So. . .we'll just have to wait and see. . .she's pretty whoever she looks like.


 

I just love this picture of Olivia. She looks so bright eyed and bushy tailed!
She looks a lot like Kevin but I can see some of Kristen in her too.




Heidi looks a lot like Great -Grandma Rosetta Martin in this picture and her
mother. . .both pretty ladies.


 
Janet, Rachel and I certainly have beautiful GRANDbabies.



No comments: