About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Fun filled day a Grandma's


Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
Psalms 17:6


Two cute additions to the sign out front. . .Jesse and George.

George shoots the marshmallow gun.


Jesse on climbing adventure.


George, Travis, Sarah and Jilly. . .shooting with the marshmallow gun.

Kimberly and Kathryn. . .with marshmallow gun. . . Travis

Brooklyn, Kimberly, Travis and  Sarah taking a rest.


Brooklyn and Kimberly eating a snack.


At the end of the day. . .kids all cleaned up and Sarah telling them stories. 
Travis is too tired to listen.


Yes, I am a blessed woman.  God has given me such a wonderful opportunity to pass on
His values to these little ones. . .to show them His love. . .
to walk uprightly before them so they can see I really mean what I say about God's law.

No comments: