About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Two big guys have a birthday!


Travis Easton Hanna turned 2 yesterday!
He's been talking more although he usually won't when you want him to.
He is a really strong little guy and can hold his own with his big sisters and brother, George.



Denny turned 58 on July 24, 2012
Happy Birthday, dear brother!
He was my very first friend in life and has continued to be my friend through the years.
I wasn't always the best sister, but I did always love him with my whole heart.
I am thankful for the way God has chosen to honor him with a gift for teaching. . .and he can
also make a good "call to service" for the Lord.
 

No comments: