About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Twins delivered. . .Happy Birthday Dear Mary

 
 
 
This lovely, young lady below, Darlena Joyce Peach Williams is
now the proud GREAT-grandmother of twin grandsons.
They were born Friday evening about 5 p.m.
She hasn't sent out any pictures yet but affirms they are adorable. . .
I mean, look at the Great grandmother. . .look at her kids and grands. . .they're all beautiful.
Darlena loves kids. . .all kids. . .not just her own.
She is one of those people who stays young at heart because she cares about youth.
I know she is looking forward to holding these little guys in her arms. She'll be giving them
blessings as she rocks them to sleep singing songs of Zion.
Congratulations to all!
 
 





Here's another adorable Peach, little Mary Mildred.
Saturday was her birthday!
I know God has given her so very much to be thankful for. . .
especially having her kids and grand kids turning their hearts to the Lord.
Mary and Will are very hospitable servants to God's family as well as their own.
They have always been an "open door" for family
get- to-gethers through the years.
Mary's house was the first place Tom took me as a date. . . to a "family" Thanksgiving dinner.
I remember they lived out by the college, close to the grave-yard.
It was a fun filled day with the big family. . .the first of many Thanksgiving dinners in our 42 years of marriage.
Thanks Mary for sharing your life with me. . .
Thanks for making me a part.



I appreciate all the times you worked with Mom making our Jr. Choir and
Sunday School class the best!
You all were always inspiring us to do our best!
I can still remember our "Moody Maude" and "Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk" lessons.
I am so thrilled Johnny is back in church with his family. . .
soon to have a new addition. . .Amy is a sweet-heart and is due to deliver next month.
I just pray God will bless you, Mary, in the years ahead.
May you find Him right beside you, showing you the way.


Psalm 37
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
 


 

No comments: