About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Josh and Autumn Edens. . .Mr. & Mrs!

 
 
 
 
Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

 
Here are just a few shots of the handsome couple.
Autumn looked like royalty!
She was a lovely bride and Josh was a handsome prince singing to
the very heart of his princess.
Bro. Gary Wright did an excellent job of tying the marriage knot.
The ceremony was at an outdoor Pavilion with limited seating. . .
Autumn always wanted to get married outdoors so
this place filled the bill.
I wasn't able to get many pictures where I was seated but
the video clip above was given to me by Denny via Mike Urban.
The pictures I took with my phone.
 
Mr. and Mrs. Josh Edens
 

Love and marriage. . .love and marriage. . .
Love is a many splendid thing!
 
 
Michelle and Denny Wirth. . .the bride's loving parents.
 
Little ring bearer, Jesse Frank Peach
 
The newly married couple talk to Grandma Barbara Tinney. . .
or maybe she's giving them some last minute adivce.
 

No comments: