About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Big. . .Big. . .Big News! Joey gets the Holy Ghost at Youth Meeting!

Big news. . .Joseph got the Holy Ghost!  We are all rejoicing in the Lord.
This event happened at the Mt. Carmel Youth Meeting 2012.
That makes three out of Doug's four boys blessed with this gift, last year.
God is good!
Joe also renewed this blessing the following week-end service 
with Bro. Jesse Urbano (Joe's uncle) in the Louisville, Kentucky assembly.

 
Joseph 
Joe, Daniel, Dennis, Paul, Hannah and Makaela at the Campground 2012

I have been so very slow at getting things posted. . .sorry about that.
Sometimes my computer fails to allow me to upload pictures and that was the cause for this taking so long in getting posted.
I have to switch over to Google before I can post pictures. (?)

No comments: