About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Here's a picture of my baby girl, Sarah Jean.
This was back in 2002, around February or sometime before she married Chad.
It was in our old house.
Today she had a birthday. . .don't tell anyone but she's 39!
I can't believe it.
It's been eleven years since this picture and she now
has four beautiful children with her fifth due in April.
 
Happy Birthday, Dear Sarah!
You have given me many wonderful memories over the years and
I've been able to be grateful to the Lord for giving me a daughter who
honors her parents, her family and the Lord.
I am thankful you decided at an early age to follow Jesus.
May the Lord bless you with many more years in which you see your children
follow in the way of the Lord.
God has a purpose for your life and he's given you a great opportunity to
teach your children, with Chad's help, the way to life everlasting.
________________________________________
 
The Hebrew name Sarah indicates a woman of high rank and is translated as "princess."
The name Jean is Hebrew and is translated as "gift from God."
I'd say we named her correctly. . .she has proven to be both.
 
________________________________
 

No comments: