About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Friday, July 10, 2015


It’s A Boy!

Jacob Dwayne Hanna
May 1, 2015

A full dozen GRANDkids for Tom and I

We are so blessed!

 


I know this is late getting posted but my life has been very busy.

I am so grateful for this new little one being

In good health and his momma having a great recovery

after delivery.
He is an adorable baby!

The sweet sisters at the church gave Jacob's mother a shower just

A few weeks before he was due and his

siblings were so excited they couldn’t leave the gifts alone.

Here is little Jacob just after he was born with
his wonderful parents and siblings.








 
 

No comments: