About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stan's favorite Christmas Song. . .it's deep!


Here is a wonderful email I received from my son, Stan.
When I listened to his favorite Christmas song, I was reminded of how thankful
I am for the depth of his feeling for the Lord.
I am a blessed mother. . .a song like this is loved by a man with a vision.
Jesus really is the reason.
I am so thankful for the blessing of a son who honors the Lord with his WHOLE life.
He's a 24/7 Christian.
He welcomes Jesus to go with him in all areas of his life.
Glory to God in the highest!

Here's my son and his email. Enjoy the wonderful song.

This site is not in Oklahoma. . .but someplace in Texas or Louisiana.

This is my favorite Christmas song! By Avalon. Bet Sarah would like it. I am in Oklahoma City right now…pretty cold out there!

Stanley T. Peach

Click on link to hear the song. . .or paste in your search bar.
http://youtu.be/yLE8EY0gMX4

No comments: