About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012



Happy 4th. . .Thank God for the blessing of freedom!
May we always embrace liberty as a beloved gift from God
to be used for His purposes. . .HE set me free!
Free not to do whatever I want. . .but free to do what I should.

 
We had a wonderful day at the church in Humble!
About six hundred (so I was told) were there
to enjoy good food. . .!especially the spicy chicken wings!. . .
popcorn. . .cotton candy. . .ice cream sundaes. . .
good fellowship. . .volley ball. . .basketball. . .
slides and jump houses. . .
just plain talking and singing.
The new youth center was open and filled with happily smiling faces.
The McClenaghan girls sang the "The Star Spangled Banner"
and it was beautiful. . .such harmony!

The Fred & Emilye McClanaghan family
I was blessed to have all my kids and grand-kids running
around, rubbing shoulders with some of God's best.

May God help us to put the true value on our days of freedom.

Romans 8:15
 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

No comments: