About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Maya. . .going to music and crabs. . .crrrraaaappppsss....!




And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

Two pretty girls. . .Maya and Sophia in their matching dresses.
Davita, their mom, sent me the text below.

Funny story...Bought Sophia's at a resale shop a few weeks ago...decided
last night to try it on her...it fit!!!  Had some clothes under the bed I'd saved
for them to grow into...decided to go through them and Maya's dress was sitting
on TOP!!!!  I was so excited!!!!  I didn't even know it was in there!!!
Maya and Sophia in their 4th of July outfits.
Another story and this one very funny from Davita's text message.

"Maya and Sophia are playing VBS...Maya is the teacher...she is instructing 
Sophia that today they are going to music and CRABS...LOL!!!  I said no CRAFTS 
she said real slow crrrraaaaaapppppsss...LOL...woopsie."



No comments: