About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013



Tonight we had an awesome meeting with our  "Mother's Group".
It has been a long time since "our" last meeting. . .due to sickness and
deaths. . . church meetings and just everyday schedules have been very full. . .
but tonight we were able to have "our" meeting.
It was so good. . .the ladies (myself included) were all just hitting
the Kleenex boxes as our hearts were moved by David Gibbs, Jr's
testimony of his mother.
She was a mother who lived in the "secret place of the most High under
the shadow of the Almighty."
All through her life she kept calling her children back to that
secret place by
1) Her strong belief that God does ALL things well.
2) Her confidence that God is ALL Powerful and there's nothing he can't do.
3) Her giving of Praise in everything being  the key to staying in the secret place.
This is one amazing testimony. . .you could tell how much Mr. Gibbs
honors her life and how much influence she had upon him.
What a wonderful woman she was!
What a testimony.

Here's where you can watch this wonderful testimony.  If you can't get by clicking on the link. . .copy and paste it in your search bar.  This is one awesome testimony!
 
Psalm 91
King James Version (KJV)
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

No comments: