About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

George and Jesse spend the night and have a blast. . .



George and Jesse. . . giving me a hat’s off.
Two handsome, healthy boys full of life.
They were on a health kick and both told me they'd eat spinach if I wanted to cook it.
 



Now let’s see. . .what’s the problem. . .

Time to relax from digging up treasures and

working in the little stable.
Packing up to move their "supplies" from one site to another. . .and another. . .and . . .
  they had so much    fun just hauling. 


 
I saw on Pintrest a sign saying,
“Grandma’s house. . .a place where cousins go to become best friends.” 
I certainly hope this proves to be true. 

No comments: