About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Travis. . .is three. . .watch out Sunday School Teachers. . .here he comes!

This is my cute little grandson, Travis Easton.
He went shopping with Grandma and family to the Western Store for some new
shirts and a cowboy belt.  His folks also got him a white hat
hoping he'd be one of the "good guys" in the year ahead. ;)

I am thankful for Travis.
He is all boy. . .frogs, snails, puppy-dog tails are right up his alley.
I pray this little man will have lots of birthdays
and give Jesus his heart, soul and body.

I pray God will help him in the days and months ahead to. . .
"Be careful little eyes what you see. . .
Be careful little feet where you go. . .
Be careful little mouth what you say. . .
Be careful little ears what you hear. . .
For the Father up above is looking down in love. . "

I'm so glad Travis has godly parents
who are allowing the Lord to give them direction,
not only for Travis but for their family.

"Lord, I pray you will fill Travis' eyes, ears, and mouth with good things.
Help his little feet to follow in your great footsteps.
You are worthy of our complete commitment, Lord.
Help us to always be mindful that you are looking down at us in love. . .
and help us respond with clean hands and a pure heart." krp

No comments: