About Me

My photo
One Grandma, trying to let the light of Jesus shine through me. . . reaching out into the darkness with love to little hands, hearts and minds . . .for Jesus.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Awesome!


 
What a beautiful family picture.
What a blessing to Tom and I. . .all those beautiful GRANDkids
and they have
GREAT parents to raise them in the way of the Lord.
(And you can’t see him/her but there is one more on the way.)
We are so THANKFUL for the BLESSINGS the Lord has bestowed in our lives.
******************************************** 
Stan and Becky gave me a family photo session, pictures and dinner for all for my birthday!
I may not be the richest woman in monetary things. . .but I am abundantly blessed
with the things that really count. . .God. . .Family. . .Friends!
 
**********************************
Children's children are the crown of old men;
 
and the glory of children are their fathers.   
Proverbs 17:6
*******************

 
 

No comments: